A Rodger & Co

After the dissolution of the partnership of Russell, Lithgow and Rodger of Russell & Co in 1891, Anderson Rodger took the Bay yard in east Port Glasgow and started building three masted barques under his own name. Anderson Rodger died in 1909 and his Bay yard then reverted to Lithgow control in 1912 under the Russell name.